"Ouch, Mommy. Ryan (more like Yi-yan) hear squeaky mouse. Squeak, squeak. Ouchy mouse!"Have you ever heard a more adorable way to say my ear hurts and its ringing? And why did he have to way until after I took him to the doctor's to tell me that?
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Squeaky Mouse
Ryan hasn't been feeling well since Sunday when he was up all night with a runny nose. Wednesday he barely took a nap and took forever to fall asleep because of a severe cough. So, I made an appointment with Dr. Tetreault to be sure his pneumonia wasn't coming back. We went to the office to find that he has an ear infection (and a cold)! I felt silly and I headed off to get his prescription. At no point did Ryan tug on his ears, cry about pain, or even slightly indicate is ear hurt. Imagine my surprise when he woke up from nap this afternoon (after his visit to the doctor's office) and said...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Poor Ryan. Tell him Nonna wants him to feel better.
Awwwwww, poor baby. Tell him Bump wants him to feel better
Post a Comment