Saturday, March 1, 2008

Its snowing in Maine...Again!

Well, we woke up to another new snowstorm this morning. We are supposed to get another 6 or so inches on top of the 4 or so from last night and the 9 million or so from the last few months.

BOO!!!!

The one benefit of the snow is that I took Ryan sledding out in the yard. We took a few runs together down the big hill and then he took some by himself. He loved it and had to do everything by himself. It wore him out to climb up the hill, but he did it. When we moved closer to where Daddy was working on the deck, I remembered I had my camera. The first picture is the enjoyment on his face as he tries to climb back up the hill after a run. The second one was taken right before he told me it was time to go inside and watch TV. I also took a short video.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could sled with Ryan. It looks like so much fun! Nonna

Sara said...

i wanna sled with moony!!!