Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday, Lazy Sunday

In answer to everyone's questions, Ryan is feeling better but we aren't out of the woods yet. He spent all night hacking last night, so he is Mr. Grouchy today. However, I got a smile out of him when I again let him sleep in Mommy's bed, this time, by himself. Corey is feeling a bit better as well, even if I do have to listen to complaints about his poor throat and glands again today. I am spending the day spring cleaning (in February) because we finally have visitors coming to Maine. Did you know that if you don't pull your fridge or your stove up more often than every 6 months, things can get a bit yucky! That's my story for today. In the future there probably won't be as many boring posts about cleaning house, but while this is new and fun, you will have to deal with the random boring-ness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it me or do all men/boys sleep like this?? It must come natural!!