So Ryan has Pneumonia in his left lung. I gave him his first dose of Zithromax yesterday, which he promptly vomited everywhere. Lovely! I took this pic of him sleeping in Mommy's bed (his favorite place in the world to nap) last night when I got home from work. Today the medicine started to take effect and he was feeling much better. We decided to have family naptime at 12:30 today in Mommy and Daddy's bed which just about made his day. Until 1:15 when Ryan began a conversation with me after the both of us tried, unsuccessfully, to sleep.
R: What Daddy doing?
M: Snoring.
R: Daddy, wake up.
D: snore
R: Mommy, Daddy wake up.
M: Daddy is not going to wake up, but we have to go to sleep.
R: Mommy, sleep Ryan's bed.
Sometimes I wish I had my own bed.

5 comments:
that is the funniest conversation ever!
RYAN HAD PNEUMONIA AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??? i feel unloved... and here i was going to tell you a story about how your sister is a shy coward.... oh well... no news for you.... Love ya, chicky....
~Sara
Amy, I am so glad that you are blogging. Can I just say, Ryan is so amazingly adorable! Maybe I will get to see you guys soon.
:-) I hope Ryan and Corey feel better soon! :)
You would miss all the fun if you had your own bed!!!!
I would love to say that Corey gets his ability to snore from his father but I can't. We can blame this activity on his grandfater on his mothers side. He has been known to wake people up on the second floor of the house. So glad Ryan is feeling better. Can't wait to see you all.
Post a Comment