Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ryan and Mommy's Day

We started by paddle boating around the pond;
Ryan expended a lot of concentration on the task!
Ryan and I decided to make the most of Daddy having to work overtime today. We headed down to York's Wild Kingdom for the first time. Its a zoo and amusement park right on the beach. Ryan was an angel from 10:30am until about 4:00 when the "I haven't had my nap" grouchies started to kick in. He was a trooper though!
Ryan and the boa!

Here is Ryan at the top of the ferris wheel and on the "sad horses." He said they missed their brothers.

Ryan was running out of steam and chilling with the tortoises.

Ryan began to get grouchy as we were heading out of the zoo. He got in the car and said, "Great Day, Mom!" He promptly passed out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. I am so glad we can all keep up with you all again! Give my handsome little guy a great big kiss from his Nonna.

Love you all!